BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

WELCOME To My World (IEra WaHiRa)
!!!~~BE STRONG~~!!!

!!!힘내요!!!


Wednesday, December 12, 2012

great date is today...

hi guys...
know what???
look at todays date awasome right...
12/12/2012 or 12/12/12...
i think this is the last great date.. cozzz we need to wait 100 years later to find date like this again...
but if u still alive that days...
heheheh

hey, we should make this date full with awesome memory & experince...
go date with ur husband or wife... 
make funs with ur friends... 
or do anythings that can make this date be so means to u...

hehehe

i had my own hope but i just hope...
i hope mr.J will approve my frenz request & reply my tweet...
hehehe
funny right...??

but my awesome day for today is...
my boss spend all the staff in KCS for lunch..
great right...
then i fnish my coding...
i found the error that make my work delay for 4 days...

ok u guys hope can tell me what is ur great story & experience for this day


HAPPY 12/12/12...

SARANGHAE <3

0 comments:

와히라. Powered by Blogger.